Arabic Sweet

Learning to be more serene...

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Tap, Kane and Felines

Not that any of these things have anything in common, but...

TAP: I'm in love with Nigel Tufnel. And I can't stop singing 'Gimme Some Money'.

KANE: are coming to London and I'm going to see them play! Yay! For anyone who doesn't know, Kane are fronted by Christian Kane, a chap who played Lawyer Lindsey MacDonald in the series ANGEL. Anyway, they're an awesome Outlaw Country band, and did I mention it, they're coming to London????

Geronimo is my fave cat. He's Maine Coonian.



5 Comments:

  • At 11:12 am, Blogger Teresa Bowman said…

    "What's wrong with being sexy?"

     
  • At 11:26 am, Blogger The Num Num said…

    Your cats should meet Damo's cats, who have a heck of a party fishing for Koi in his backgarden. Hate Angel, its almost as bad as Charmed - though I do admit to watching it now and then if I've nowt else to do.

    Whats a GSM other than that mobile phone thingy?

     
  • At 11:38 am, Blogger Soaring said…

    I agree. What IS wrong with being sexy? Especially in shocking pink lycra with a cucumber shoved down yer... um, swiftly degenerating conversation...

    I strive to achieve a certain sexy quota every day. Miss Piggy is my role model, you see. I find that excessive quantities of eye make up achieves the desired effect. Weapons of mass distraction.

    GSM - Gimme Some Money. "This amp goes up to 11."

     
  • At 11:57 am, Blogger swisslet said…

    Marty di Bergi: "That's lovely. What's it called?"

    Nigel Tufnell: "This one? 'Lick my Love Pump'"

     
  • At 12:27 pm, Blogger Soaring said…

    I knew you'd understand.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home