Arabic Sweet

Learning to be more serene...

Friday, October 08, 2004

Fansites

Well, in an endeavour to find a photograph of Brick, I am severely disappointed! I would have thought that fan sites would be springing up all over the place. Is it just me who sees the attraction?

Answer: Yes.

I saw Steve Carell in Bruce Almighty and decided he was brilliant. When I saw the trailers to ANchorman, I knew I had to see the movie, and I wasn't disappointed. So, to re-cap... Funny men who play idiotic characters:

Christopher Guest (Nigel Tufnel)
Steve Carell (Brick Tamland)
Stanley Tucci (Anyone vaguely silly, although he does a good line of evil characters too and might even deserve a post all to himself).

Enough for now. If anyone has a photo of Brick, please send it to me!!!

And I've changed the settings on the blog so anyone can add a comment, cheers.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:04 am, Blogger Teresa Bowman said…

    Have you seen "Best In Show"? Christopher Guest is also in that.

    "Harlan! Quit namin' nuts!"

    Brilliant film.

    And did you know he's married to Jamie Lee Curtis? I just found that out. Ain't the interweb amazin'?

     
  • At 12:16 pm, Blogger Soaring said…

    Indeed tis. Yes, I have seen Best in Show! Tis highly ridiculous! I'd like to see it again, though. All I remember is people having fits in and out of hotel rooms and Stickler's mom making out with some woman at the end. It was all rather disturbing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home