Arabic Sweet

Learning to be more serene...

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Hope Restored

I was just tidying up my room, thinking, 'Oh my goodness, where on earth did the last four hours go?' realising that I'd spent at least a couple leaving through a book of real life stories of how God intervened and changed lives... I got up and decided to get on with some work, and was just pottering around thinking to myself, 'I know things are going to be all right.' I picked up my jeans to fold them up and there staring me in the face was the purse that I had lost last Wednesday!!! Underneath my big pile of laundry! As if God was giggling at me... 'Of course, everything's going to be fine, you silly girl!' My purse wasn't lost after all - it was just hiding. Like my hope. Not lost, just hiding. I don't know what the future will bring, but I expect great things...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home