Arabic Sweet

Learning to be more serene...

Friday, October 08, 2004

Dr Feel!

OK, OK, still on the theme of Muppets....

I love Dr Phil McGraw. And I fancy his son, Jay, but that's another matter. Dr 'NO NONSENSE' Phil is fantastic. He tells it like it is. If I had television, it would permanently be fluctuating between Quantum Leap and Dr Phil. I love watching those disfunctional people finally coming to the realisation that they're disfunctional and that their behaviour is truly outrageous (A realisation I've come to several times in my life already).

ANYWAY, Sesame Street are in their 35th Series! Wow! And as a homage, they are introducing some new characters, one of whom is.... Dr Feel, who is a little balding muppet who talks about feelings. Elmo (currently residing on my rearview mirror) is one of his patients...

http://www.drphil.com/slideshow/slide.jhtml?contentId=2118_drphil2.xml

It is awesome!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:44 pm, Blogger Teresa Bowman said…

    I'd rather listen to Dr FeelGOOD meself.

    "Something something milk and ... AL-CO-HOL!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home