Arabic Sweet

Learning to be more serene...

Friday, February 11, 2005

Delusions

In response to Serena Wombat's exciting ambition to Live in a Dream, I will now post a song that I wrote about three years ago or so along a similar theme... Its called Delusions.

Sometimes I wanna bask in my delusions
And forget all those allusions to reality
Sometimes I wanna close the door to real life,
I wanna sit in seventeen land and forget it all...

(strum Em chord) I'm a high school prom queen
(strum Am) I'm an easy rider too
I can change my name, go insane and feel no pain (so bite me)

Sometimes I wanna be a Time Lord warrior
I wanna dress like Captain Archer (or Mr Spock)
Sometimes I wanna be the dark avenger

And sacrifice my life, surrender it all....

To the time trapped hero
To the dark side of the force
I can fly so high, almost die, and not care why

Sometimes, I wanna stop all time and space lines
I wanna call you at work and tell ya that I want it all
Sometimes I wanna lose my mind completely
I wanna drag you into my DVD.... and we'll

Play the misfit ball team
The Lone Gunmen Fighters too
(can't remember this line but when I do I'll write it down)

(fade out to...)
We'll be scooby doo
We'll be starwars baby
MAKE IT SO!
We'll be lethal weapons, honey...

Hope this helps and excites on a boring Friday afternoon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home