Arabic Sweet

Learning to be more serene...

Monday, February 07, 2005

OK, I get the message!

Sometimes I feel like the whole world is on radio silence. I'm stranded in the middle of space sending out a distress beacon, and no one is picking it up. I know they say that no news is good news, but can no news also mean 'BACK OFF'?

OK, so if it means everyhting is fine, course of action is to hang in there and do something else.

If it means 'Back off!' then course of action is to hang in there and do something else.

Can someone help me?

6 Comments:

  • At 9:29 pm, Blogger Ailyn said…

    What happened? What's up?

     
  • At 9:32 am, Blogger Soaring said…

    Maybe I'm just impatient, but sometimes I get the feeling if I don't initiate conversations, invitations and be the one to do the problem solving, things will never get done and people will be happy to bumble along living a less rich life. Maybe people are happy to live an insipid life, but I've tasted more and I'm not settling. So why does everyone else?

     
  • At 10:35 am, Blogger Teresa Bowman said…

    That's one of the worst aspects of human nature summed up, right there.

     
  • At 4:05 pm, Blogger Ailyn said…

    Don't you just hate one-way relationships?

     
  • At 10:14 am, Blogger Soaring said…

    Technically, that means they're not relationships... are they? Theyre more like ships... one is an attack vessel, the other is a submarine.

     
  • At 3:18 pm, Blogger Ailyn said…

    oooooooooooo..... i like that. very interesting thought.
    but yes i agree. they become non-relationships.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home