Arabic Sweet

Learning to be more serene...

Monday, February 28, 2005

Stowaway Samosa

I have a Stowaway Samosa. It appeared out of nowhere, suddenly and quite without reason. I only noticed it when I was driving to work this morning. It was on the passenger side of the car, near the can of antifreeze with no lid has a tendency to roll about every time I go round a roundabout. It has one corner bitten off. Who is this mystery pastry? From whence did it appear? I know I certainly did not purchase it and forget to eat it (I'm not like that at all, I usually finish samosas before I get home), and the likelihood is that it hasn't been in my vehicle for that long. It is not misshapen and all its contents are still within. It must have materialised over the last 24 hours...

Sophie, you don't know anything about my mystery passenger do you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home