Arabic Sweet

Learning to be more serene...

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Burn it down and salt the earth...

You know when you take an apple pip and slice it open, there is nothing but white seed in the inside. How come that plain white seed contains all the genetic information to bear a fruitful apple tree?

John 12:24
I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds.

Some things have to die, don't they. Something died last night. It wasn't a bad thing. It was probably the greatest gift anyone ever gave me. But I believe that like the golden Phoenix from the ashes heralds a new era, a new hope, so something new is born in me today.

Take heart, hope much. Good things are just around the corner.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What died, what died?????

     
  • At 5:23 pm, Blogger Soaring said…

    You know when you know nothing can happen in a certain situation, and even though you know this, you still act like maybe it could? You still hope? Well, that hope kinda died. The only problem is, its been resurrected again in a new form - but I'm not quite sure I like it. Its taking some getting used to. Hopefully it will go through several more incarnations and then there will be peace, joy and rest. But don't worry, honey, what died shouldn't have been stirred to life in the first place, so its not really a loss, not really (so I keep telling myself).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home