Arabic Sweet

Learning to be more serene...

Monday, March 07, 2005

Invisible Hand Gestures

Why is it when people talk on their mobile phones (or any phones for that matter) they make wild hand gestures to stress their point, even silly faces and end up getting really rather animated! Its so much fun just watching it. There was this visitor in reception this morning who just made me giggle becuase he was getting rather excited explaining some kind of business solution to a client down the other end of the phone. His hands were all over the place, and I was transfixed as he just didn't realise at all what he was doing! It was so funny, made me giggle! I mean, I'm sure I do exactly the same thing, even when I know that no one can see me! Must look a complete sight, you know, this human need for communication, verbal and non-verbal!

6 Comments:

  • At 11:10 am, Blogger Teresa Bowman said…

    And, quite honestly, who among all of us can truthfully say we haven't felt that way too?

    Internet = weirdo magnet.

     
  • At 12:00 pm, Blogger Soaring said…

    OK, so that was the first dodgy post I've ever received on this blog. Wonder if I can exercise editorialness and DELETE IT! But I agree. Internet = weirdo magnet. Honestly, some people.

     
  • At 3:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You should see some of the weirdos at my blog. One said I was opening the door for sexual demons to torment me because of my dancing banana. Egads.

    BTW, great new pic Soaring. You look so sexy! :-)

     
  • At 3:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ach, that was my comment above. :-P Darn blogger comment forms....

     
  • At 3:19 pm, Blogger Soaring said…

    Aw, thanks sweetie! Your blog keeps upsetting my computer at work, so I haven't been able to catch up with the news lately! Will post there as soon as I can!!!

     
  • At 1:40 pm, Blogger swisslet said…

    Now THAT'S a comment.

    ST

    PS I now return to the human shape!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home