Arabic Sweet

Learning to be more serene...

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Trying to tell me something?

Ok, Ok! I know! After that last post, and a horrendous day feeling ever more exhausted and anxious that I wasn't going to get everything done, my body decided to wage war and collapse. In fact, I had a fever that broke around 1am Thursday evening when I decided to empty what little contents remained of my stomach. Talk about shivers, hot and cold, nausea, dehydration and generally feeling pants (English for dreadful - for all you yanks).

So, I cancelled nearly everything on my register, refused to move from my room, consumed copious quantities of soup and dosed up with the regular flu medication. So, how long before I get better so I can get on with life???

I think I'm starting to notice a pattern here... thanks Tom, for all your advice. I am seriously considering giving something up, becuase I need to get some exercise - to better wellbeing so that I am less likely to crash and burn any time soon.

So much for the Easter Holiday long weekend - no chance even to enjoy this spell of good weather we're having. Perhaps I can walk up to the shops to get some Lemsip? I hear fresh air aids convalescance...

I can't believe I'm blogging during the holidays - life sucks.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:00 am, Blogger Tom Reindl said…

    I hope you're feeling better today. :)

     
  • At 10:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awwww, I'm offline for a few days and come back to see you all sick and feeling icky. Here's a huggle from the former colonies. *HUGGLES*

    May pink fluffly bunnies surround with warm sparkly love!

    Hope you feel better! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home