Arabic Sweet

Learning to be more serene...

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

How can you be flying when you're also crying?

Well, my mood swings are unbelieveable at the moment. Of course, could be that I'm a woman and prone to emotional outbursts, but also, could be that I'm an artist, and prone to emotional outbursts. Sometimes I think being open to experiencing and engaging with the world also opens you up to the pain and the suffering of it all. Not actual pain and suffering, just the subjective kind. The kind that we shy away from. For some reason others' pain and suffering is much easier to handle, isnt' it?

I had a great Bank Holiday weekend catching up with friends.... Big up to my main gal Jo! We had an awesome and exhausting time - at some point having to endure some subjective pain of being around some people who were less than interesting... shame. Anyway, on Monday I went on a low-key 'date' if you could call it that to meet an absolutely lovely and wonderful man... stay tuned. I'm not head over heels, but I think that is a good sign. Looking forward to him being a really good friend, though... hands up for summer fun!!!!

In other news, am gathering together a nice selection of young men to entertain and teach me about many different aspects of life - and love - and sexuality - and crushes - and being a woman. I like boys. Boys like me. YAY! Hopefully with the insight gained, I can teach young women all over how to accept and love themselves.

Well, that's all for now... will catch you up soon, peeps

2 Comments:

  • At 5:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Anyway, on Monday I went on a low-key 'date' if you could call it that to meet an absolutely lovely and wonderful man... stay tuned

    Is it ok for me to be insanely jealous now. :-)

     
  • At 9:51 pm, Blogger Soaring said…

    Permission granted. You know, he's lovely, but how do you know from a three hour conversation if you're going to be more than friends? I don't. I'd love to have him as a friend... and we'll leave the rest up to God.

    If you were 3000 miles closer I might consider it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home