Arabic Sweet

Learning to be more serene...

Monday, October 18, 2004

Ham Radio

I've just had quite a pleasant and unexpected experience. My friend Soose is working at BBC Radio Berkshire on Phil Kennedy's show. In support of Soose I tune in during my journey to and from work. So today, knowing the answer to a quiz and having my mobile phone handy, I called into the station and ended up talking to Phil Kennedy himself.

This was quite fun, as topics ranged from my neighbour's Jack Russell puppy in their first floor window all the way to the sports commentator Joel wearing one of my glittery blue pvc corsets. What an exciting thing to be doing on a Monday afternoon! I'd been on another show a couple of times chatting to another DJ and that was when I brought in the corsets.

And I even figured out how to listen to the radio via the internet! I feel quite chuffed that Phil enjoyed talking to me... must chat to Soose about it. Its put me in a such a good mood!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home