Arabic Sweet

Learning to be more serene...

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Under the Weather

Well, how on earth can you feel over the weather? And what if the weather happens to be bright and sunny? Can you still be 'under' it? And would that make you feel good, or make you feel bad? Feeling bad becuase of the weather - mmm haven't they already called that one 'SAD'?

What about feeling generally run down? Am I a Duracel Bunny? Because I'm sure that even Duracel bunnies run out of steam. You see, I'm a train now as well. But to be honest, that's not environmentally friendly, the burning of fossil fuels.

Anyway, I wish there was a way of saying I'm feeling robust and vibrant... because its a lot to aspire to at the moment.

I'm going down (down down), but at least my sense of humour is still intact...

5 Comments:

  • At 8:57 am, Blogger Teresa Bowman said…

    I think it's something to do with barometric pressure. "Pressure! Pushing down on me!" (etc etc).

     
  • At 11:18 am, Blogger swisslet said…

    or it's the drizzle...

    "rain down on me... from a great height" etc.

    (because remember: everywhere you go, you always take the weather with you...)

     
  • At 12:04 pm, Blogger Soaring said…

    so, who ordered the monsoon?

    Also, it is worth doing a 'rain medley' you know, oooh I hear laughter in the rain... raindrops keep falling on my head... just like rain, I fall for you... sunshine after the rain... rainy sunday afternoon... the rain in spain... singing in the rain...

    any more?

     
  • At 10:59 pm, Blogger swisslet said…

    I can see clearly now the rain has gone....

    sunshine on a rainy day

    er

    it's raining men?
    A hard rain?
    Reign in Blood? (slayer were a great band, weren't they?)

     
  • At 1:55 pm, Blogger Soaring said…

    I must say, I've not been party to the delights of that particular band. The only slayer I know is blonde and annoying.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home