Arabic Sweet

Learning to be more serene...

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Blogging into the next millenium

My friend Jo from London has just started this really cool blog... She's having mega troubles with a dodgy landlord, and her reports on electrical appliances, doors, security arrangements and the phone company just crack me up! It feels like the next installment is going to be ultra funny too!

I've also been reading some nutty nutty blogs! Love me or Bl*w me is not really reading I would have thought I would enjoy... its still a bit crude, but you may enjoy it. There are some real gems there. The chappy has got another blog too with odd writings on it.

Talk to God is definately worth a try... a hotline to the divine. Got any questions? Ask him and there is your answer!

I love just following postings that people have put on other sites - you find the most tremendous blogs that way!!!

Of course, the blogs I visit pretty much every day are Serena Wombat and Swiss Toni . Also a homage to Stand by Your Statue. Can't wait to get somewhere that there are satues!!!

Enjoy!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:29 am, Blogger Teresa Bowman said…

    Wait - there are no statues in Reading?

    Not even Queen Victoria? I thought it was compulsory for all British towns to have a statue of Queen Victoria.

    I personally am a fan of really bad statues. There are loads in Bristol ... really, really poor ones. And the one of Aneurin Bevan in Cardiff looks as if he's got a bad knee. "Ooh - me bloody knee, by there!"

     
  • At 10:44 am, Blogger Soaring said…

    Actually, there is a statue of Queen Vic!!! D'oh! I'd forgotten. Its out the back of Marks and Spencers... Must grab someone with a digital camera... Also, I think there is one outside the mall which is a pile of bronze shopping bags and some people sitting down... I'll see what I can do.

     
  • At 11:10 am, Blogger Calia77 said…

    Thanks Babes!

     
  • At 10:37 pm, Blogger swisslet said…

    statue john will be pleased to receive any submissions.... I'm sure.

    and thanks. I love you too! Mad as a box of frogs, but in a good way.

    ST

     

Post a Comment

<< Home