Arabic Sweet

Learning to be more serene...

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Doing the rounds and Arabic

Well, yesterday afternoon I got a phone call from a friend saying she had locked herself out and would I be able to pick up some spare keys from one property in order to get into another property in order to find the keys to her property. Confused yet?

AM locked herself out.
The keys to E's are at M's.
I picked up E's keys and got into E's house
Where the keys to AM's house were there.

I also dropped off some home made banana cake to T's property whilst in the middle of my rounds. Excitement.

Also, I've been so bored at work recently that today I've brought in my 'Beginner's Arabic Script' - with a mind to improving my skills so that I can investigate taking an intermediate course at the local college that starts in September.

Just thought you might like to know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home