Arabic Sweet

Learning to be more serene...

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

New Job, New Me

I've got a new job organising a bunch of IT geeks into the next millenium. It starts next week, I'm not really sure what to expect. It should be fun, but I've decided to disarm them by insisting that I wear only skirts to the office. I've decided that I should invest in my femininity and due to my recent weight loss, have had to alter all my work clothes!

It has been quite fun restructuring jackets and making flared skirts straight. I even borrowed some clothes off my next door neighbour, enough to see me through the season and into the next clothes size down!!! I love the fact that so much of her stuff suits me!

I even borrowed clothes off my mum. I can't believe for the first time in my life I think I weight less than she does! Hopefully that will be an ongoing trend, and soon I won't be able to fit into ANYTHING in her wardrobe!!!

Well, apart from the fact that I lost the plot the last couple of weeks and ended up putting weight ON, I'm sure I'll take it off again the minute my job starts... so I'm not too worried about losing 10lb by the end of the year.

Well, that's it for now, might not have a chance to write for a while... hope everyone is well, and thanks for dropping by...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home