Arabic Sweet

Learning to be more serene...

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Pooped!

I've started seeing a counsellor. I think I mentioned it before. To help me deal with a few issues that seem to be stopping me from moving forward. So many things are changing in my life, many are out of my control, but I'm trying to do my best to keep things afloat. I'm busier than I've ever been before, but I'm also being productive. I get frustrated because I can't make things move along faster than I would like, and actually the counselling is helping me to realise that sometimes your past needs to be vanquished before i can move on. Before I can be free. It is certainly something that needs to be overcome.

I like that word. VANQUISHED.

Reminds me of the Knights of the Round Table and all that. I am in the middle of doing a comic strip... maybe I'll post it as my next post. It is about vanquishing an enemy of sorts... an ice cream enemy. Anyway, just thought I'd say how emotionally draining it is temping, looking for work, going dancing, making wedding dresses, church commitments, plus examining past things, plus trying to lose weight (24lb at last count), plus trying to encourage and squeeze in as many dates as possible... It's no wonder that I'm absolutely exhausted!

Can you vanquish tiredness? And if you can, what is the secret weapon?

(Don't say do less)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home