Arabic Sweet

Learning to be more serene...

Thursday, September 15, 2005

I don't know how, but I did it!!!

OK, so I've now officially lost TWO STONE! Read it and weep, people. I'm well on my way to being healthy and beautifully shaped!!! That is 14% of my bodyweight. 12 kilograms. A whopping 28lb of fat gone forever!!!

OK, so, what does this actually mean? Well, I thought I'd at least be fitting into the next clothes size down, but unfortunately that is not the case. I'm still wearing the same clothes, although admittedly they are ready to fall off at any minute. My trousers have grown so long that I keep tripping on them when I go dancing. But it is a small price to pay for being even more gorgeous than I was before.

The main victory is that I haven't weighed this little in about 9 years or so. can you imagine? I mean, I was about 12 stone when I started Uni in 1996 (I'm 12 st 3lb now), I had spent the previous summer losing about three stone quite rapidly. Anyway, I didn't stay at 12 stone for very long... and I never got below it. So, in fact, the last weight before that which I actually remember was when I was about 14, and not fully grown yet. I think I was 64kgs, around 10 and a half stone or so. So, anything under 12 stone is going to be exciting - I mean, it is all new territory. What is my grown up, womanly shape going to be like??? What will I end up as? How was I originally planned?

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:18 pm, Blogger Calia77 said…

    Wow! Well done! That's sooooooooooooooo cool! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home