Arabic Sweet

Learning to be more serene...

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Worth the weight?


OK, so the last few weeks I've totally lost the plot. I seemed to have become a recluse or something. I don't want to leave my room, go anywhere or do anything. I'm happy in my own company or watching Stargate whilst altering clothing and 'preparing' for the new job I've got! I spent most of this week trawling through three series worth of MacGyver... ah, I do love that man's ingenuity (yeah right, that's what I love about him...)

Weight loss be damned, there is an old crush to re-ignite!!! And that's it. A man who influenced me more than I can imagine when I was growing up, has now come back to make me realise that the woman I have become is in part owed to him. God bless MacGyver, that's all I can say. We must forgive him his mullet, because the dimples in his cheeks by far outweigh the shame of the do. So, to the ride. I remember how I desperately wanted to carry a Swiss Army Knife (actually, at one point during my teens I remember owning one), wear desert boots, an old falling apart leather jacket, and drive a jeep. Ah, how young and naive I was to think that it would have been at all feminine to do such a thing!

How can I tell I've changed? I'll tell you in the next two posts...

All that is left for me to say is that re-kindle my long standing crush it did. It is quite scary to think I've had a crush on the man for near on twenty years!!!

Oh pants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home