Arabic Sweet

Learning to be more serene...

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Breathe IN!


OK, forgetting the expression on my face, this is my last wedding outfit. The beginning of September. So, I'm going to wear the same dress for a wedding at the end of October, and I was thinking how exciting it would be to compare notes. I shall post the two pics side by side when I get them. Anyway, hope you like it. I must do something different with my hair, though, it looks a bit funny. Well, just thought you'd like to see it... If I have any readership left at this point...

Ah well, that's it for now...

1 Comments:

  • At 5:57 pm, Blogger Ron said…

    hey, you still here? I've been away for quite some time and I'm not sure if you remember me from way way earlier blogs in the year...anyway just wanted to say hi...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home