Arabic Sweet

Learning to be more serene...

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Triumphant!

OK, so after my first week of WW I have lost a stonkingly surprising 6 and a half pounds!!! Hooorraaaaayyy! That is like three weeks worth of weight loss in one week... what a boost. I must say, it has encouraged me to be really good. I need to lose as much as I can quickly to keep me hanging in there and once the weight loss slows down, i'm going to be needing massive quantities of encouragement. It seems easy now. But come back in three months time and I bet you I'll be struggling. I think the accountability factor seems to work. I think I thrive with giving folks feedback.

My one concern is that I don't feel like I've lost any weight at all. I mean, I don't think I'm really going to notice a difference until I'm in the next size down. But hey, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. I want to do this well and all above order. In a way, it is good that I can't do any exercise at the moment, becuase by the time my knee gets better, it will give an added boost to my weightloss probably just when it has slowed down. Oh Lord, I hope this blog doesn't turn into an obsessive weight losing story. Still, you can encourage me when I'm in need of encouragement. Bless you all.

Ending today on a high... yippeeeee!

4 Comments:

  • At 11:33 pm, Blogger Calia77 said…

    Trust me, sweetie, if it becomes obsessive, I'll let you know.

    Here's a bit WEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLL
    DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE from me! :-)

     
  • At 4:46 pm, Blogger HistoryGeek said…

    Yay for you! Something that helped with my own accountability was joining up with a few people I met at WW. We e-mail each other a couple times a week for support.

     
  • At 1:44 am, Blogger Tom Reindl said…

    Way to go Sister! By the way, what does "stonkingly" mean? Is it a British thing? ;)

     
  • At 4:42 am, Blogger Calia77 said…

    Check out:

    http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=stonkingly

     

Post a Comment

<< Home